- Proven quality and cost-effective system solutions
- Design meets international standards, such as ASME, AS, AD MERKBLATT, CODAP, JIS, and PED
- Materials meet ASTM, EN, AS, and GB standards
- Large production capacity systems available
- Service and maintenance in the US with two strategically located facilities
Mersen’s in-house production capabilities and equipment include dedicated shop floor for reactive materials, waterjet cutting machine, CNC Plasma and Automatic TIG welding machines, tube sheet drilling machines, 240 tons cranes, and testing using NDT equipment such as Helium Leak Detector, PMI Spectrum Analyzer, and Whole Element Analyzer, X-ray, DP, UT, and MT. These capabilities provide a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and quality.
Ask us for an extensive list of market applications, such as phosphoric acid evaporators, sulfuric acid heaters, hydrochloric acid re-boilers.