HCl Sintaclor® key features:
- Temperature resistance up to 430°C through the use of Graphilor®3 XC (ultra-fine, grain graphite with carbon impregnation)
- Top-mounted burner with internal liquid protection allowing for a smaller furnace
- Bottom-mounted safety disc for better control of effluent in case of breakage
- Automated plant
- Special burner design
- Performed production of hydrochloric and quantities varying from 1.4 to 150t of 100% HCl per day
- HCl concentration, up to 37%
- Free chlorine content, less than 1ppm
- Total combustion of chlorine gas with low hydrogen
- Long term stability of Graphilor® 3
- Fast delivery and commissioning
- Process know-how
- Compact system
- Graphilor® 3 - the only impregnated graphite that is a combination of ultra-fine, grain isostatic graphite and specific resins.
- Armylor® PTFE - a Mersen produced material made from PTFE or PFA.