- Contact Us
- News & Media
I am looking for a product, an information ...
FHP motors offer
Mersen offers a wide range of carbographitic, bakelite graphite and metal graphite brushes for FHP motors.
FHP motors are used in all aspects of our daily lives:
- Electric vehicles
- Vacuum and floor cleaners
- Power tools
- Door and shutter automation
- Ventilation motors
- Swimming pool cleaners
- Fairground rides
- Medical devices
Carbon brush grades
We provide a wide range of carbon brush grades to suit all applications.
- Carbographitic grades are prepared from carbon and coke powders (natural or artificial) and agglomerated with the binders needed to allow them to withstand high temperatures and variable loads.
Bakelite graphite grades
- Bakelite graphite grades are made from natural or artificial graphite powders agglomerated with a thermo-hardening resin for outstanding electrical and mechanical strength.
Metal graphite grades
- Metal graphite grades are made from natural or artificial graphite powders and a wide variety of metal content agglomerated with thermo-hardening resin to provide optimum conductivity for low voltage applications.