DIN and ANSI standard
They are available in both DIN and ANSI standard and are proposed in both virgin or antistatic material. Based on standard pipes and fittings items, each component is covered by a double jacket steel housing.
The double jacket is equipped with 1/4” or ½” NPT couplings or flanged DN20 (3/4”) or DN25 (1”) nozzles for the alimentation of calorific fluid.
An original system allows the heating up to the back side of the flanges, so that all parts of the piping are covered.
- Temperature from –50 to 230°C
- Full vacuum and high pressure service
- Diameter from DN25 (1’’) to DN 300 (12’’) and larger on demand
- Perfect resistance to all corrosive chemicals
- Designed on customer's demand
- Reliable solution